What is ISO 9001:2015?
ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard for quality management systems of global value. This standard is a set of quality management requirements that apply to all types of enterprises regardless of size or type of production, business and service.
Businesses that are adopting ISO 9001 encourage updating the 2015 version as soon as possible.
1.1. ISO 9001: 2015 includes 10 provisions:
- Scope of application
- Citation documents
- Terms and definitions
- The context of the organization.
- Evaluation of performance
1.2. The Nature of ISO 9001:2015
– The main framework of ISO 9001 standards according to the principle of continuous improvement, i.e. Planning – Implementation of planning – Testing the implementation – Action on evaluation, improvement.
– Business leaders need to appoint some key personnel of the departments to form a team of personnel to develop and apply ISO. These employees are well aware of the work, responsibilities and powers of each person in their department to develop a specific process/ guidance, best suited to each job position.
– Operation processes/instructions should be specific, accurate and divided into steps that are easy to implement and implement for each position in the enterprise.