Cleanroom construction services at GMP Groups
Cleanrooms are complex environments that require a contractor with a lot of experience and highly specialized knowledge to design and build. With many years of experience in the field of clean room design – cleanroom construction, GMP Groups is confident of having enough capacity to assume the role of contractor for the construction of cleanrooms overall and comprehensively.
GMP Groups’ cleanroom construction portfolio includes:
– Panel system (walls, walls, ceiling, door, glass umbrella)
– HVAC system (AHU, FCU, wind pipe, filter, wind box)
– Electrical system (Electric, power control, electric lighting)
– Auxiliary system (pneumatic, RO water, SH water, steam…)
With the service of cleaning room with prestige and quality standards, we bring the best benefits to customers:
– Accurate construction, saving supplies for investors
– Safe construction, ensuring progress, quality and environmental hygiene.
– Respond and coordinate with the investor to adjust the unreasonable points of the design to make the project more efficient.
– Proactively update the progress and report to the investor.
– Completed, accurate and clear records.
– Complete appraisal technical dossier for GMP appraisal.
– Advising and guiding the electromechanical department to make appraisal documents.
– Training, operating guidance and system transfer.
– Careful care and maintenance.