The stage of applying for project investment policy in an industrial park
In the period of preparing to implement investment projects in industrial parks, the procedure for applying for approval of investment policies is having many obstacles for investors in carrying out procedures for competent state agencies.
GMP Groups – a unit with many years of experience in the field of investment consultancy, with a team of professional experts, we will advise to help solve the problems that customers are facing, ensuring that all procedures will be carried out as quickly and accurately as possible.
Dossier of issuance of decision on investment policy of investment projects in industrial parks
A detailed set of records includes:
– Written request for implementation of investment projects;
– Copies of identity cards, identity cards or passports for investors who are individuals. A copy of the Establishment Certificate or other equivalent document confirming legal status for an institutional investor;
– Investment project proposals include the following contents: investors implementing the project, investment objectives, investment scale, investment capital and plans to mobilize capital, location, duration, investment progress, labor demand, proposal to enjoy investment incentives, impact assessment, socio-economic efficiency of the project;
– A copy of one of the following documents: the investor’s latest 02-year financial statements; commitment to financial support of the parent company; commitment to financial support of financial institutions; Guarantee of your financial capacity.
– Explanation of the use of technology for investment projects for projects using technology on the list of technologies restricted from transfer in accordance with the law on technology transfer including the contents: technology name, technology origin, technology process diagram; key specifications, use status of machinery, equipment and main technology lines;
– BCC contract for investment projects in the form of BCC contracts.
Legal basis for applying for project investment policy in industrial park
– Law No. 67/2014/QH13;
– Decree No. 118/2015/ND-CP;
– Circular No. 16/2015/TT-BKHDT;
– Circular No. 03/2016/TT-BKHCN.
Order of application for project investment policy in industrial park
Step 1: The investor submits the application to the department of planning and investment.
Step 2: The competent authority shall receive the dossier, hand over the receipt and verify the validity of the dossier. Within 25 days from the date of receipt of the investment project dossier, the investment registration agency shall make an appraisal report and submit it to the Provincial-level People’s Committee.
Step 3: Within 07 working days from the date of receipt of the dossier and appraisal report, the provincial-level People’s Committee shall decide on the investment policy, in case of refusal must notify in writing and clearly state the reason.
Implementation time: 35 days from the date of application.
After fully implementing the order, the investor will receive the “Investment Registration Certificate”
Above is the whole content of applying for the project investment policy in the industrial park. However, if you do not have experience in processing documents, the time will be prolonged, affecting the progress of the project. Contact GMP Groups for guidance and assistance during the preparation process.
For more information, please contact:
GMP Groups Joint Stock Company
Head office: Lot LK20.8, Ecoriver Eco-Investor, Hai Tan Ward, Hai Duong City, Hai Duong Province
Hotline: 02203857968 ~ 0972345486