Project investment process outside the industrial park
The process of investment in projects outside the industrial park is divided into 8 main steps. Here’s a look at the steps the investor needs to take.
Step 1: Prepare to invest.
This preparation process consists of two procedures:
– Business registration
– Research investment locations
See details of the process of preparing investment projects outside the industrial park at:
Step 2: Apply for investment policy decision
From the investment research, the investor shall propose the project and carry out the procedure for applying for the investment registration certificate (investment policy decision) to form a legal entity and confirm his investment activities.
See details of the order and application for investment policy at: ….
Step 3: Land allocation – lease
In order to be granted land for the implementation of the project, the investor needs to go through the process of registration of the introduction of investment locations, agreement on location, handover of premises and issuance of land use right certificates.
– Registration for introduction of investment locations
– Investment location agreement
– Handing over the premises
– Issuance of certificates of QSDD
Detailed land allocation and lease process at:…
Step 4: Approve the total premises
The approval of the total area of the project is an important factor for assessing the terrain before the project is implemented.
– Selection of consulting contractors – firefighting design
– Survey of the status quo
– Making – Approving the total premises (planning)
Guidance on procedures and order of implementation of approval of total premises (planning) at:
Step 5: Design – Review the basic design
The investor implements the design in the following stages:
– Preparation – Approval of environmental impact assessment report – EIA
– Preparation – Approval of firefighting design
– Preparation – Approval of the basic design
– Making – Approval of technical design and estimatation
The sequence of detailed steps can be implemented at: ….
Step 6: Apply for a building permit
The process of applying for a construction permit includes the procedure:
– Apply for a construction permit
– Completion of infrastructure connection procedures
Steps taken, application for construction permits please see details at:
Step 7: Construction and installation
The construction process usually goes through two stages:
– Organizing the implementation of construction and installation of works
The construction must comply with the approved ground planning and technical design. Detailed construction and installation process at:
Step 8: Acceptance test completed and put into use
This is the final stage to review, inspect and re-evaluate the entire project before officially operating.
– Acceptance test completed
– Firefighting acceptance – Put the works into use
– The assignment of property on the land
Detailed contents of the acceptance work to complete the work put into use here.